Friday 15 April 2011

Holiday snaps

I took my Girlfirend to the south of France for her Birthday for a few days. While visiting cannes we stumbled accross these pieces of street art. I remembered seeing them in Banksy's film 'Exit through the gift shop'
I had to have a quick look online to remember the story behind them.
Basically they are done by the cousin of Thierry Guetta (Mr Brianwash) He calls himself 'Invader' and is known for tiled installations of pixel art, specifically space invaders and pac man. Check out his website here!
I like it!




1 comment:

  1. Slot Game Online in Iowa | JTM Hub
    Join JTM Hub and 고양 출장안마 grab 오산 출장안마 your exclusive Slot Game Booster! Enter one of the best online slots 동해 출장마사지 in Iowa today! Enjoy 서산 출장샵 a variety of free demo games 구미 출장안마 and

    ReplyDelete