Friday 11 March 2011

Banksy steals the show

After discussing my findings with John Hill in lesson today I have decided to study the works of Banksy. Where I found Levine's works interesting, I felt I couldn't connect with them in the same way I can with Banksy's.

I have also chosen to use banksy as my subject because of the easy access I have to his works. I am heading home for the weekend and so will have a chance to collect some great first hand references of his work.

My initial thoughts are to use my interest in science to create an interesting idea.

I am thinking along the lines of famous scientists noted for their discovery of weapons such as Alfred Nobel, discoverer of Dynamite.

I like the idea of the contradiction. "Don't shoot, I'm a scientist", but also, "I've just invented a deadly weapon!"

More on this later

No comments:

Post a Comment