Thursday 12 May 2011

Conclusion

I have enjoyed this project and have been glad of the opportunity to learn some new art and photoshop skills.

I think that I could have created a fourth final piece but the way I managed my time only allowed me to spend so much time a week on this assignment. I have spent a lot of time working on other assignments so haven't had quite the time I think I needed to complete this project to my satisfaction.

I have tried to keep the project interesting however and made sure I partook in some real research.
I must admit, I got lucky by being in the right place at the right time to get some real 1st party references.
The Stokes Croft Riots were an interesting one but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to work them into a piece of work. I am glad I could bring my interest and love of Banksy's work into a project.

The quote I chose allowed me to express my interest in Science and also one of my favourite games.

I am most pleased with the third image I created. This is because I learnt a lot while creating it. It was a great challenge for me as I had never done anything like it before and I am happy with the result I got. I enjoyed the more technical aspects too such as trying to create realistic looking stencil work and again Custom brushes.

Unfortunately, this project got kind of swamped by the other assignments we have to do but I think I have learnt from it, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment